Shaking up the top 25!

Help Support CattleToday:

J&D Cattle":2c8bscb3 said:
I think Mizzou is overhyped at #5 but with back to back wins over Georgia and Florida they looked good. Finishing off Georgia and beating Florida with a back-up QB was impressive for this Tiger fan? If we can stay healthy, minus Franklin, we ought to finish the season strong. We're also looking really good in the SEC-East.

J&D they looked very solid. They will do well.

M5farm":1162d2k9 said:
this is the first time in years that I believe FSU can win. I was looking forward to Jacob Coaker as qtr back and this kid Winston took his job from him.

Their season is done. The remainder of the year is nothing but walkovers.

Ended up getting tickets to Mizzou vs. South Carolina. Already got a tailgate party or two scounted out; should be a good game.

J&D Cattle":ioapv831 said:
Ended up getting tickets to Mizzou vs. South Carolina. Already got a tailgate party or two scounted out; should be a good game.

Way to go....have a big time. Drink a few cool ones for me. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":3nwt1332 said:
J&D Cattle":3nwt1332 said:

Way to go....have a big time. Drink a few cool ones for me. :mrgreen:

I'd be happy to TB! :drink: :D

J&D Cattle":3jqo2wfq said:

That does sound like a good time, be sure to DVR the game so you can see what you missed when you sober up! :lol:

Enjoy yourself! :drink:

Alan":mvj1xscl said:
J&D Cattle":mvj1xscl said:

That does sound like a good time, be sure to DVR the game so you can see what you missed when you sober up! :lol:

Enjoy yourself! :drink:

LOL! :lol2:

Well Mizzou sucked! Played terrible but still should have won. 2 fumbles and an INT were all that kept them in the game. They run the ball every play in the first OT and score. Then decide to run 2 passing plays in the 2nd OT and miss a FG. $hit!!!

Yea I watched the game, mizz should have won. It wasn't just a missed field goal, it was a missed chip shot with a doink off the upright. They feel apart, I was really hoping they would stomp SC, then on to Bama.....

I bet you still had a good time.

Latest posts