serious stump grinder

Help Support CattleToday:

I want one... Should I start a go fund me page for you all to contribute to get me one since I have a legitimate need for it.... :lol2: :cowboy: :mrgreen:

Pretty neat, I'm curious, what do you think the minimum HP would need to be operate that equipment?

skyhightree1":k6v668y2 said:
I want one... Should I start a go fund me page for you all to contribute to get me one since I have a legitimate need for it.... :lol2: :cowboy: :mrgreen:
Forget it. I'll buy you an axe. :hide:

Would hate to have to remove it from a large bodark stump after it stuck. If not careful and fast you might turn the tractor over.

TexasBred":3p3z05gs said:
skyhightree1":3p3z05gs said:

You're kinder than me TB, I would buy myself an axe and give him one of mine with a cracked handle. :lol:

Alan":28ded11j said:
Pretty neat, I'm curious, what do you think the minimum HP would need to be operate that equipment?
What I've seen is a minimum of 200 hp

Alan":rv8dpbnc said:
TexasBred":rv8dpbnc said:
skyhightree1":rv8dpbnc said:

You're kinder than me TB, I would buy myself an axe and give him one of mine with a cracked handle. :lol:

You guys sure are generous :lol2:

Latest posts