• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

serious stump grinder

cowboy43

Reaction score
How many stumps would have to be done to pay for that machine? That has to one expensive purchase.

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I want one... Should I start a go fund me page for you all to contribute to get me one since I have a legitimate need for it.... :lol2: :cowboy: :mrgreen:

Alan

Reaction score
Pretty neat, I'm curious, what do you think the minimum HP would need to be operate that equipment?

TexasBred

Reaction score
skyhightree1":k6v668y2 said:
I want one... Should I start a go fund me page for you all to contribute to get me one since I have a legitimate need for it.... :lol2: :cowboy: :mrgreen:
Forget it. I'll buy you an axe. :hide:

hurleyjd

Reaction score
Would hate to have to remove it from a large bodark stump after it stuck. If not careful and fast you might turn the tractor over.

Alan

Reaction score
TexasBred":3p3z05gs said:
skyhightree1":3p3z05gs said:

You're kinder than me TB, I would buy myself an axe and give him one of mine with a cracked handle. :lol:

dun

Reaction score
Alan":28ded11j said:
Pretty neat, I'm curious, what do you think the minimum HP would need to be operate that equipment?
What I've seen is a minimum of 200 hp

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Alan":rv8dpbnc said:
TexasBred":rv8dpbnc said:
skyhightree1":rv8dpbnc said:

You're kinder than me TB, I would buy myself an axe and give him one of mine with a cracked handle. :lol:

You guys sure are generous :lol2:

Latest posts