SEC West

Help Support CattleToday:

rowdyred

Reaction score
Big weekend for the SEC west: Texas A&M at Mississippi State, Alabama at Ole Miss, LSU vs Auburn.
Some of yall humor me and make some predictions.

Mississippi State over Texas A&M
Ole Miss over Alabama
Auburn over LSU

MSU. I suppose TAMU is favored but I'll take the dogs at home

BAMA. Roll Tide

LSU. They usually don't loose two in a row

M5farm":3n00pv71 said:
right
right
wrong

Tennessee over Gaytors in the EAST
I sure hope you're right about the UT - Florida game. We really need this win. I think it's our year to finally beat Florida again. Being at Neyland helps too.

I'm with you all the way rowdy! But I wouldn't bet a plug nickel on any of them.

I think at least one of the Mississippi Schools will get a win but it's going to be tough for both to win. I think state has the best chance. I hope all the hype don't get in there heads. ESPN game day in Oxford and the SEC Network is going to be in Starkville. It's going to be a big day for college football in Mississippi for sure.

GO DAWGS!!!

I am NOT going to make any guesses. You are talking about the SEC west. Anything can happen any given saturday. I hope STATE wins. If A&M plays the way they did against arkansas, we should beat them. Its going to be a hard battle at all of those places. I agree with deepsouth, I hope with all the hype going on on both Ms campuses doesnt get into their heads. HAIL STATE.

Win, lose or draw, all six teams are going to be beat all to he// by the time the final buzzer goes off.

Pa
ri
ty

Exciting to see some different teams in there. Miss ST. and Ole Miss at #11 and #12. WOW

I just saw where State is favored by 2 and a half, bama favored by 4 and a half, didnt see lsu/auburn.
Georgia favored by 33 over vandy......
i'm taking vandy plus 33

rowdyred":n2fztfnw said:
Big weekend for the SEC west: Texas A&M at Mississippi State, Alabama at Ole Miss, LSU vs Auburn.

Ole Miss over Alabama
Auburn over LSU

Praise the Lord, college basketball official practice starts tonite.

john250":22jper9g said:
rowdyred":22jper9g said:

Ole Miss over Alabama
Auburn over LSU

That's blasphemy !!!

Deepsouth":2twl5017 said:
john250":2twl5017 said:
rowdyred":2twl5017 said:

Ole Miss over Alabama
Auburn over LSU

That's blasphemy !!!

Yes, it is. And when the season is over, the football experts will vote to select the best team. The college basketball experts will bow to the team that won. :hide:

TennesseeTuxedo":3v1eea8b said:
You do realize there is a 4 team playoff to determine the National Champion in football this year don't you John?
Yea and it might be packed with 2 loss money makers!

Latest posts