3. Ohio State
4. Alabama
5. Notre Dame
6. Baylor
7. Mich St
8. TCU
9. Iowa
10. Florida

The poll is ridiculous, Bama is always counted in, Norte Dame is in because they are N ...... Well their the Irish, Clemson, maybe, maybe not.

The top four,

LSU
Ohio St
Mich St
TCU

Baylor would have been up higher if not for the loss of their QB, sorry ND has to prove more... and Because it's the too early poll. Clemson will shake things out if they're the real deal..... Oh, oh, don't forget the Ducks!....... Ah, never mind, until next year. :cry2:

I think they already proved it-lost to Ole Miss earlier in the season and barely got by Tenn week before last but yeah, those wins against La-Monroe and Middle Tenn look really impressive. :roll:

It's all a bunch of poppy cock right now. This upcoming weekend will have true significance in the future rankings. One thing is pretty certain, LSU or Bama will be missing from top 4 next rankings. Thers no way you pick TWO one loss SEC teams(presuming LSU loses, if they dont, then Bama drops) over other unbeatens is there??? I think the winner of OK St v.TCU moves up to fill the void created. Could lose Clemson if they stumble to FSU...

So who do you like in LSU v. Bama?
I'm picking LSU. Only way bama wins is if they can throw they ball...haven't seen them do that we'll this year and LSU is always loaded with athletes...and LSU D is not far behind Bamas D. Should be a blood bath!

bama beat Wisconsin, Ga, UT, and Arkansas. it's week 9 of the season. should they be #4? well, maybe not. so they should be 8 instead of 4. i wouldn't consider that earth shattering SEC bias, but that's just me, maybe i'm wrong. if it's up to me, i swap TCU and alabama. but in week 8 i'm not sure it's that big of a deal. bama still has to play lsu and miss st. tcu still plays oklahoma and baylor.

want to look at OSU's schedule? Baylor? Iowa? there's plenty of room for conjecture outside of any perceived SEC bias.

greybeard":3hovddu1 said:
I think they already proved it-lost to Ole Miss earlier in the season and barely got by Tenn week before last but yeah, those wins against La-Monroe and Middle Tenn look really impressive. :roll:

Arkansas lost to Bama, they completely fell apart after a pretty good start. Bama didn't beat them they beat themselves.

Going out on a limb here and saying LSU vs TCU for the national championship. This has nothing to do with TCU skunking us at the CWS and the desire for payback. :)

So what do all of you SEC Alabama haters have to say for yourselves now... Can't wait to hear what you have to say...

Can I get a Roll-Tide! :banana:

We say they and LSU are now each a one loss team, just like Memphis, Navy, Utah, Temple, Oklahoma, TCU, Mich St, ND, Stanford, and Fla.
(probably left some out.
Ohio State, Clemson, Baylor, Hou, OK ST, Iowa are still undefeated.

I will own the error of my ways.. someday I will learn to NEVER pick against Saban at home, at night...no matter what.

Here's why Bama is so confusing: you simply have no earthly idea which bama team is going to show up. You destroy LSU after barely surviving Tennessee???

What confused me more than bama in tonight's game was LSU. It was very clear early on that bama came to stuff Fournette (no matter what) yet LSU continued to feed him in the face of stuff after stuff, all the while having success throwing on bama. I didn't follow that. Let's adjust a game plan when you realize that Kirby Smart has out game planned you...

LSU has pretty much been a "dance with the one that brung ya' type team for the past 10 yrs or so.
Remember all the hype over that Honey Badger/Tyrann Mathieu LSU guy not too long ago--2012 I think?
He was hyped up good--maybe hopped up, but all the Baton Rouge media said LSU would walk all over Alabama, but Ala shut LSU out 21-0 IN New Orleans BCS game. I think that same guy got run out of LSU the following year on dope possession and ended up fininshing his college at McNeese.
Anyway, LSU will stick with a game plan to the bitter end it seems.

bball":181t9ser said:
I will own the error of my ways.. someday I will learn to NEVER pick against Saban at home, at night...no matter what.

Here's why Bama is so confusing: you simply have no earthly idea which bama team is going to show up. You destroy LSU after barely surviving Tennessee???

What confused me more than bama in tonight's game was LSU. It was very clear early on that bama came to stuff Fournette (no matter what) yet LSU continued to feed him in the face of stuff after stuff, all the while having success throwing on bama. I didn't follow that. Let's adjust a game plan when you realize that Kirby Smart has out game planned you...

You dont realize though that next to Auburn, LSU is Bamas biggest rival. On years when LSU is doing good, they had rather beat them as Auburn. On not changing the game plan, you can chalk that up to Les Miles. It was only a matter of time until he lost a game for them.

It's all in the coaches. LSU has the talent, but the coach can't figure out how to utilize it. Oregon is another good example of how a coaches decisions affect the game. The Tide look to be the best team out there to me. Greybeard, the best team can lose a game easily to a good team. I would of figured that you played team sports growing up. And realized that no matter how hard you try, you can and will lose some. Just like in real life.

ram":hmm9v5od said:
It's all in the coaches. LSU has the talent, but the coach can't figure out how to utilize it. Oregon is another good example of how a coaches decisions affect the game. The Tide look to be the best team out there to me. Greybeard, the best team can lose a game easily to a good team. I would of figured that you played team sports growing up. And realized that no matter how hard you try, you can and will lose some. Just like in real life.

You nailed it. One has a good day and the other has an off day. Poor little ol' Navy with it's undersized, slow kids beat undefeated Memphis yesterday. Next week Memphis might beat them 50 points.

ram":1b7m8xek said:

Nope, I no team sports here--I worked in my father's auto shop every minute I was not in school all the time 'growing up'. 1st break I got from that routine was in vocational ag class.
But yes, any team can lose "on any given day" or at least, that is the excuse I have always heard those teams use.

Latest posts