SCOTUS lost a member

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
dun":2rwitres said:
boondocks":2rwitres said:
It's been widely reported by credible sources that according to his doctor, he suffered from heart problems. See, eg, http://www.ktre.com/story/31226971/doct ... t-problems. His doctor did not think an autopsy was needed and neither did his family. As for his obesity, surely that is plain to see. Keep in mind that for political and personal reasons, Supreme Court justices often keep very low key about any health issues. Periodic medical reports are not released, like with the presidents.
Finally a voice of reason and good sense!
Seems like that has been in short supply on these boards lately

Agreed.

slick4591":3tfcx47c said:
TexasBred":3tfcx47c said:
slick4591":3tfcx47c said:
From a law enforcement standpoint a JP not ordering an autopsy on an unattended death just sucks.
Slick if he had drowned they would have ordered one.....amazing....see if every day. Jumped into water and never came up. Autopsy results...drowning. :lol:

You may laugh, but it's the right way things are investigated and settled. Just because you don't see outside forces doesn't mean they weren't there. In this case it was plain stupidity one was not done.
I agree 100%. Especially considering who the deceased was. My point was that in hundreds of cases where it is so obvious what the cause of death was I personally see no reason for one. But that is just my opinion.

Gee golly gosh, I sure hope some of y'all aren't around when I croak, hankerin' to ghoulishly carve me up. Keep in mind that for some people, autopsies are kind of a violation of bodily integrity, and not undertaken (ha--see what I did there?) lightly.
When the guy's own doctor said no autopsy was necessary, and the guy's own family did not want one, who the heck is anyone else to think they know better than his own doctor and family? Wow, talk about intrusive!

None of this would have even come up if the responsible party hadn't tried to save a few bucks by hiring a rookie hit-man. The first day of class, they learn that if you're trying to make the death look like natural causes not to leave the pillow on the victim's head. :dunce: That's just shoddy work right there. It's sad that nobody takes pride in their work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts