Scam I Haven't Seen Before

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591

Reaction score
Received this letter by email just now and it was titled as "order of release (ESPN).docx." Attached to the email was a picture I have on the web.

viewerattid0.png

They have gone so far as to make a web site:

http://espnstarcrickets.com/about.html

Did some research and this is what I found out:

http://emailinternetscams.com/2011/12/e ... -scam.html

I think Chrisy is the brains behind this. :lol2:

TennesseeTuxedo":2zuv6fwq said:
Too late Slick, I claimed the money on that one last week. :D
I won too :banana:

My answers to the questions:

1. Isom the Awesome
2. Yes please!
3. USA
4. Hawaii
5. 123 Go F Yourself Lane
6. (123)456-7890
7. 6 wives
8. Gigolo
9. 7-31-26 / 85
10. ####
11. [email protected]
12.Oh yes, many times!

Isomade":36d26pfx said:
2. Yes please!
You're no fun... You steal all my good material before I even get to offer it. Another great answer is "twice a week". Here's a tidbit for you since you're already all screwed up like me... Start writing " for sexual favors" on the memo line whenever you cut someone a check. :D

cow pollinater":1lvsn46d said:
Isomade":1lvsn46d said:
2. Yes please!
You're no fun... You steal all my good material before I even get to offer it. Another great answer is "twice a week". Here's a tidbit for you since you're already all screwed up like me... Start writing " for sexual favors" on the memo line whenever you cut someone a check. :D
:lol: I haven't carried it that far, bit when I paid the dozen man for clearing 50 acres I put "baby sitting" on the memo line. When he noticed it he brought it all the way back to the house and asked for another check. :lol:

Latest around here are from some credit bureau saying that your recent bank transaction was refused, the IRS saying that your appeal was denied, and the BBB regarding a consumer complaint that they need more info on. All have a link to click on to get more information. I figure they are the ones getting the information, if anybody falls for it.

Latest posts