Inland Industrial Supply Selling ?? Scam??

Help Support CattleToday:

Inland Empire Industrial Supplies Riverside, CA
Watch out for this scam....... going to send me a lot of promotional items free, using a very bad cell phone lots of racket, and sending you a pack of drill bits that you need to send a check after you receive them. Not your regular drill bits. Looking at the complaint below, the bits are for $406.55 I told him not to send me anything, I didn't want it.

Looked them up and 1/5stars. 203 complaints in lat 3 years
103 Complaints closed in last 12 months.

Here is just one complaint filed:

Repeated harassing phone calls from this company. Will not take no for an answer. Told the company on the phone we would not pay for anything. They sent drill bits and sent us a bill for $406.55. Now they are threatening to take legal action. Help! Do not know what to do. We have not sent this company any money. Tried to return the drill bits. They said they would not accept them. We don't want them.

He called using my maiden name which was BS. Said someone gave him my name. Very pushy and friendly at the same time. He called off my address, and I told him he could get that off line. Do not send me anything......If the package comes, I will mark it RTS.......I will tell who ever leaves the box that I did not order it and I am to accepting it even if they did leave Deliver at door or Driver Release signature.

Complaint:
They call and ask if they can send me one tools for test . On the end i got a big box of cheap tools from amazon, that i did not open them. Call couple time to return them and they refused in so bad manner. Now they ask from me $500 for that cheap tools. Im not gonna pay a ***** for that. If they need back that tools, they should send me a return label.

Initial Complaint

12/11/2023
Complaint Type:problems with Product/Service
More info
This business has fast talking salesman pushing this low quality products and sending "free" gifts. They sent the "free items" and also sent drill bits to try out without saying how much the drill bits were going to be. Their $450-500 drill bits were chinese made, low quality, and way over priced. I was out of town when this shipment was supposedly delivered approx 2 + weeks after the quick talking salesman set this "order" up. When I got back into town I went into surgery. When I discovered this package, I looked through the paperwork for this salesman's card or his info to contact him and there wasnt anything in the paperwork. Within a couple days I received a text saying I owed money. I text them back and said I never used these items, and needed to send them back. The only response was it was "to late" . This was Oct 31 at 3:40 pm. I have received a call today telling me that I owe on this invoice, and again told this person that I need to send them back, to which he replied I owe the money and they can not be returned. He threatened that this will impact my companies credit rating. To get this resolved, I just need a pre paid shipping label with a return authorization. When I get the label I will get these items returned, even the "free " items, all unused.

Initial Complaint

11/20/2023
More info
This company offered to send trail things along with cheaper tools, tshirts, coffee mug and never disclosed a rough price of what it would be. Package arrived and total bill was $2400.00. I called to return the items, it costed $246 to return, and they refuse to reimburse. This is scamming at its finest. Either pay the full undisclosed amount, or waste your money sending it back so they can scam others.

People never send me that kind of crap because they each know I spent all my $$$$ on a Cambodian orphanage.. but if, on the offhand there happens to be one in the bunch, I'll give you $2 for a letter D left twist bit.

Complaint:
They call and ask if they can send me one tools for test . On the end i got a big box of cheap tools from amazon, that i did not open them. Call couple time to return them and they refused in so bad manner. Now they ask from me $500 for that cheap tools. Im not gonna pay a ***** for that. If they need back that tools, they should send me a return label.

Initial Complaint

12/11/2023
More info
This business has fast talking salesman pushing this low quality products and sending "free" gifts. They sent the "free items" and also sent drill bits to try out without saying how much the drill bits were going to be. Their $450-500 drill bits were chinese made, low quality, and way over priced. I was out of town when this shipment was supposedly delivered approx 2 + weeks after the quick talking salesman set this "order" up. When I got back into town I went into surgery. When I discovered this package, I looked through the paperwork for this salesman's card or his info to contact him and there wasnt anything in the paperwork. Within a couple days I received a text saying I owed money. I text them back and said I never used these items, and needed to send them back. The only response was it was "to late" . This was Oct 31 at 3:40 pm. I have received a call today telling me that I owe on this invoice, and again told this person that I need to send them back, to which he replied I owe the money and they can not be returned. He threatened that this will impact my companies credit rating. To get this resolved, I just need a pre paid shipping label with a return authorization. When I get the label I will get these items returned, even the "free " items, all unused.

Initial Complaint

11/20/2023
More info
This company offered to send trail things along with cheaper tools, tshirts, coffee mug and never disclosed a rough price of what it would be. Package arrived and total bill was $2400.00. I called to return the items, it costed $246 to return, and they refuse to reimburse. This is scamming at its finest. Either pay the full undisclosed amount, or waste your money sending it back so they can scam others.
IGNORE THEM!!!

They WANT you to return the items with the "restocking fee" that is worth far more than the items they send to people that will never be returned... because those people ignore them.

They will not get money from me but it makes me angry they pull this crap.

Then later on, I have this Middle Eastern heavy accent person ask me if I got my Medicare card for 2024?? I said no and she wanted me to go get my other card and read numbers to her. I said," There is no way I am going to read you my card number." She fought about that for a bit, and I had no freaking idea what she was saying. There are scams going around here and all of a sudden my number is getting pulled too often.
I think the list got sold. I answered the phone both times beause I was waiting on a phone all from the doctor's office and I could not recognize all the new prefixes they use. Get past some of these appointments, and it goes to the answering machine.
I normally don't answer it at all unless I recognize the number. I listen to the machine for a few seconds, then walk away...

Well here comes the package. It is being shipped from Winston OR, and left yesterday headed this way. So, I must get this package turned around as I am going to give them the tracking number because right now, I just don't need this kind of crap now.

If they deliver it anyway, then I guess I have it. I will just let it ride.

Well here comes the package. It is being shipped from Winston OR, and left yesterday headed this way. So, I must get this package turned around as I am going to give them the tracking number because right now, I just don't need this kind of crap now.

If they deliver it anyway, then I guess I have it. I will just let it ride.
Take it back to the shipper (UPS, FedEx, PO) UNOPENED and send it back. Be sure to get a receipt noting it was unopened. Even better, catch the delivery person and refuse the box.

Take it back to the shipper (UPS, FedEx, PO) UNOPENED and send it back. Be sure to get a receipt noting it was unopened. Even better, catch the delivery person and refuse the box.
I have a message in the box that has the tracking number on it and told them it was a scam package and did not order it and do not leave it. RTS. Told them it will have a bill inside that varies from $500-2400 and send it back.
It is scheduled to be delivered on Feb 1st.

Latest posts