Say some prayers....

Help Support CattleToday:

greenwillowhereford II

Reaction score
My nephew in his late 20's was wounded in action in Afghanistan a few days ago. He was shot in the ankle while on a mission. He had several hours of surgery in Afghanistan, was flown to Germany, and from Germany to Andrews Air Force base. Their intentions were to then fly him to the west coast where he is based, but because of his condition, he went to Bethesda in Maryland. It is still questionable whether they will save his foot.

Gwh II,

Sure hope your nephew will be alright.

A little over two weeks ago a young man who I've met (he had a date or two with my daughter) was injured in Afghanistan. Word I've gotten is he lost one leg plumb up to the hip and part of his other although we haven't heard how much of it he's lost. He too is in Maryland. You can be sure I'll be saying a prayer for your nephew also.

Sending my prayers that way as well.

When you get a chance tell him that a complete stranger said thanks for taking a bullet so that so many more of us can live a life of FREEDOM. Its folks like him that keep this country free. I wish him the very best in his recovery.

Wishing both men a speedy recovery. and they are both in my prayers. A good friend of my son goes to Afgh: next week, please all wish him a safe tour.

god bless the man for fighting for our freedom. I wish him a quick and full recovery as well.

You bet! Tell him thank you for his sacrifice. My 14 year old son wants to go into the military and I pray often that God prepare me for when that day comes.

Latest posts