Salt Water Boys

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno said:
This is the one the Mrs.and I picked up for the grandson to chauffeur us around in.
[/quo

I assume you will be trying to front end me in a few weeks....Nice looking rig.....Lol give me an hour to get my thumb re-educated and I will make it difficult for you to front end me.

houstoncutter":l06j7r0w said:
Caustic Burno":l06j7r0w said:
This is the one the Mrs.and I picked up for the grandson to chauffeur us around in.
[/quo

I assume you will be trying to front end me in a few weeks....Nice looking rig.....Lol give me an hour to get my thumb re-educated and I will make it difficult for you to front end me.

Oh no I prefer the back.
I let the guy in the front pick up the little ones get them out of the way. ;-)

We had probably the best number day on trout I ever had. A bunch of just short of slot (probably 60). Our limit is 5 per person 15-20 inches and one of those can be over 20. Finally caught 4 limits with only 1 over 20 inches.

Got into a good school of reds only one made it to the boat and of course a half inch short. There were so many bait fish it was hard to compete.

My little girl did amazing on her first real trip. Fished a little and put a keeper in the boat. Although when it jumped and almost came in the boat with her she threw the rod and ran to the other end of the boat. She made me proud how she handled being in the boat.

LRTX1":27qyfakl said:
We had probably the best number day on trout I ever had. A bunch of just short of slot (probably 60). Our limit is 5 per person 15-20 inches and one of those can be over 20. Finally caught 4 limits with only 1 over 20 inches.

Got into a good school of reds only one made it to the boat and of course a half inch short. There were so many bait fish it was hard to compete.

My little girl did amazing on her first real trip. Fished a little and put a keeper in the boat. Although when it jumped and almost came in the boat with her she threw the rod and ran to the other end of the boat. She made me proud how she handled being in the boat.

Awesome. That is priceless. :)

They tend to try to go off shore when we go but Im hoping we can go after some reds and trout a day or two. Im not in to being hooked up for 45+ min to a fish. Nothing beats the fight of a good trout or red for me.

Caustic Burno":7l9xvuhf said:
houstoncutter":7l9xvuhf said:
Caustic Burno":7l9xvuhf said:
[/quo

Oh no I prefer the back.
I let the guy in the front pick up the little ones get them out of the way. ;-)

I look forward to clearing the path for you!

Next time my son is up going to get him to put a seat on the back deck.
There is no way I could contort my body to install it.

I will be on Galveston bay friday getting chauffeured around by the youngest son in a 21 foot Carolina.
Called last night Granny is raring to go see and play with grand babies and I get a guided fishing trip.
Hard to beat this deal, step off the dock into a nice cushioned seat and enjoy the ride.
I don't care if I catch a fish just being on the bay is therapy.

houstoncutter":1x6in2g9 said:
Who me? Let's put that trolling motor back there with you as well, wouldn't want you carping about getting front ended!

I will load the crying towel tonight.
Tie it on the troll motor handle.

houstoncutter":1gntrnm8 said:
Good, you want half of it. Lol, we both smell of road kill!

Yesterday morning would have been a nice day if it wasn't for Saturday.

I think between Doctor, Dentist appointments this month and Great Grand baby shower planning
and "the event ". I might not ever see the house this month.

Yea I was thinking that all morning long while I was working. We gotta get out their and put a little slime in that boat for sure. I m off most all of next week of course the tides are crappy and it will be a 100 degrees

houstoncutter":28r6mkon said:
Yea I was thinking that all morning long while I was working. We gotta get out their and put a little slime in that boat for sure. I m off most all of next week of course the tides are crappy and it will be a 100 degrees

Mrs has dental appointment tuesday and wednesday in Highlands.
I have Dr.'s thursday for nothing except refill's. Like I am going to quit being
a diabetic. Gives me a case of the red ass just thinkin about it.
It is all about getting that office call payment. Have to sit in a waiting room
full of sick people for an hour then in the exam room for almost that long
to see the Dr, for three minutes to get a script an a 45 minute drive home.
The whole day is shot.

Latest posts