Boys this is a Buck

Help Support CattleToday:

That is definitely a once in a lifetime buck! Good for her..
thanks for sharing that CB.

Once in a lifetime is right. She better take up hunting something else now cause that is going to be hard to beat.

Jogeephus":1lvun6md said:
Once in a lifetime is right. She better take up hunting something else now cause that is going to be hard to beat.

I know that's right! I have spent a lot of years in the woods and have seen some nice bucks.
None not one even come close to that bad boy.

A little better picture plus the picture of it in the river:

http://www.fieldandstream.com/articles/ ... etail-buck

BucksWater.jpg

makayla4.jpg

Somebody had sent me this earlier. That is an awesome buck. If CB will rustle me up some like that down in the thicket I will load up the old Auto-5 with buckshot, grab a bottle of George Dickle and head down his way. CB can take nips from the bottle to warm his still frozen bones while I sneak through the brambles after old rocking chair head :lol2:

HOSS":j1zsqfl9 said:
Somebody had sent me this earlier. That is an awesome buck. If CB will rustle me up some like that down in the thicket I will load up the old Auto-5 with buckshot, grab a bottle of George Dickle and head down his way. CB can take nips from the bottle to warm his still frozen bones while I sneak through the brambles after old rocking chair head :lol2:

They killed that bad boy right down the road from where my oldest son lived until last year.
Seen some really nice deer in the Trinity River bottom over there.
I have rustled up some pretty good deer in this thicket through the years nothing in that boys class.
Really don't know what class he is in but you can bet it doesn't long to take the roll.
Now Hoss if one like that walks out when we are hunting you better get low that 16 gauge pump is going to sound like a full auto.

Latest posts