sale barn calves

Help Support CattleToday:

TheBullLady":32gnjokn said:
Those are four VERY nice heifers! What sale barn? I agree with the other Texan, I've never seen heifers that nice go through any barns either.
Thank you ,I bought the first 2 at Karnes City auction barn last saturday. The next 2 plus 4 came from Nixon auction barn off of hwy.87. I'll try and post pictures of the next 4 today.
Like I said they don't always have girls like these. but I know the last couple of Mondays, Nixon has had a good run of nice looking heifers.

BC":2lkpkt9q said:
What sale barn? I liked the heifers except for the real heavy muscled heifer, just a little too round for my liking as a female.
I stood up to leave when that heifer came thru. There was something about her,so I bought her. Her butt is heavily muscled and so the rest of her. I know she has limo in her ,but I was wondering if she would be cross with something else.
Oh well,she is just an experiment. I 'll keep her until she has her first calf. Then decide if she stays are goes.

Joy in Texas":1zch67ux said:
[
Oh well,she is just an experiment. I 'll keep her until she has her first calf. Then decide if she stays are goes.

I admire someone for trying something to see if it will work. Good luck.

ALACOWMAN":d0uzi6vh said:
that dark heifer she standing beside got some pretty good muscle on her too. i think they will be just the ticket for that bull of yours.
:) Well, thank you....

Latest posts