safeguard

Help Support CattleToday:

Rookie

Reaction score
Anybody be knowin the shelf life of Safeguard pellets if it be kept in the house and not been exposed ta extreme heat nor cold? My bag be havin a place for the expiration date ta be printed but none be printed there......george

George, should be good up to 2 years. As long as it was kept in cool dry place. After that I'm sure it's potency would be compromised.

Crowderfarms":d6mwf99g said:
George, should be good up to 2 years. As long as it was kept in cool dry place. After that I'm sure it's potency would be compromised.

Thanks crowderfarm.Why they be puttin a space on the bag for a date and puttin no date is beyond me ta know! :mad:

george

Rookie":gqpixmqg said:
Crowderfarms":gqpixmqg said:

Thanks crowderfarm.Why they be puttin a space on the bag for a date and puttin no date is beyond me ta know! :mad:

george
Certain States have different consumer info. on the bags that have to be posted. Some states require a date of manufacture of feeds sold in bags.It's aggravating. I think expiration dates should be mandatory in all States.

Latest posts