Sad Halloween

Help Support CattleToday:

rnh2

Reaction score
Found out today one of my former students died in a crash this weekend. All four in jeep were killed on impact with tree. She had everything going for her her whole life ahead. She was a junior at 15. Pray for the families

So sad. I know how it feels to lose students and former students. I have lost almost too many to count in my 42 years of teaching. It hurts every time I hear of another one. I will keep this family in my prayers.

rnh2":9lieieap said:
Found out today one of my former students died in a crash this weekend. All four in jeep were killed on impact with tree. She had everything going for her her whole life ahead. She was a junior at 15. Pray for the families

So sorry. It happens so frequently but never gets easier...my thoughts are with them

Wow, really sorry to hear it..

I had a bit of a scare on the 31'st as well.. I was driving by a gas station when I see a woman on the ground by the trunk of her car.. I quickly swing around, theres another fellow who saw it as well.. she was having a seizure... about 30 years old, 1 year old son in the back of the car, her dad was fueling up a second vehicle there, we called the ambulance and they came and took her away, she had no history of seizures but hadn't eaten or slept and was pretty stressed out..
The fellow who pulled in with me saw the whole event, she walked around to the passenger side of her car where her son was, opened the door, stiffened up and fell like a tree, whacked her head pretty good on the gravel.

Just SUPER lucky it wasn't 5 minutes before or 5 minutes later while she was driving! That's the kind of stuff disasters are made of.

It really is a sad thing when something like that happens. A local man here died last week Monday in a wreck. He drifted across the stripes in front of an 18-wheeler; probably fell asleep. 24 years old, left a wife (my daughter-in-law's sister) and three small children behind. And no life insurance. That poor girl has a long tough road ahead of her.

one of the biggest reasons I wouldn't want to be a teacher--you end up with dozens or hundreds of 'family members'.

Rafter S":2kkep0pj said:
It really is a sad thing when something like that happens. A local man here died last week Monday in a wreck. He drifted across the stripes in front of an 18-wheeler; probably fell asleep. 24 years old, left a wife (my daughter-in-law's sister) and three small children behind. And no life insurance. That poor girl has a long tough road ahead of her.

Sure hope that the government does not screw this up by helping the widow with SS payments on the children . I am sure she can really use them.

Latest posts