RIP Billy

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fixing to post this. I see nobody filling his shoes, as the (unofficial spokesman for Protestant faith) any time soon.

Best I could do on a description, don't flame me.

Bigfoot":1taduraw said:
I was fixing to post this. I see nobody filling his shoes, as the (unofficial spokesman for Protestant faith) any time soon.

How can protestants have an "unofficial spokesman" when very few have the same beliefs. 40,000 denominations tells me there is no "communion" among them.

On that, there can be no debate! A stark contrast to the multitudes of TV evangelist.

Not to mention his oratory skills!

TexasBred":22wucuvb said:
Bigfoot":22wucuvb said:

How can protestants have an "unofficial spokesman" when very few have the same beliefs. 40,000 denominations tells me there is no "communion" among them.

From my experience, each one makes their own rules up as they go and if they get caught in a tight space, they always just say - well, we are not meant to know that. The Lord works in mysterious ways!

Funny. I may be way off, but I'm guessing I've spent a lot more time in different churches than you have and I've never experienced that. Maybe it's a regional thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts