repete questions

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
attention newbies anyone else for that matter.if you have a question about something ask it.doesnt matter how much its been asked.if i can answer your questions i will.im always glad to help if i can.so please dont be afraid to ask.

Thanks, they say the stupid question is the one you don't ask. I'm a horseman but have recently gotten into cows. There's lots to learn here and the questions keep the board goin'.

Don't be afraid to ask. Your situation might be different than a similar question that has been asked before. However, be aware and un-afraid of the Search functions. I know I have used the Search functions countless times. Very helpful indeed without starting up another thread.

Me too.... I'll help who ever or when ever I can. I already know I have asked questions that have already been ask a 100 times. Oh well It is a question and answer board

Joy in Texas":1p3j6ch0 said:
Me too.... I'll help who ever or when ever I can. I already know I have asked questions that have already been ask a 100 times. Oh well It is a question and answer board
theres only 1 dumb question.an thats the question that your afraid to ask or never ask.

The really dumb question is to go on a blind date pull up to her house and say something like "Who's ugly kid is that down the street?"
Guranteed it'll be hers!!

Well, a person can also search the threads, if they are afraid to ask. Sometimes you get lots of views and reasoning doing such. You can also get the position of some of old true guru who no longer posts in the forum.

backhoeboogie":bwy33jls said:
Well, a person can also search the threads, if they are afraid to ask. Sometimes you get lots of views and reasoning doing such. You can also get the position of some of old true guru who no longer posts in the forum.
searching is a good idea.ive searched a few subs an found very little on them from time to time.guess i was using the wrong keywords.thats why i said ask the question again.

Great post bigbull
sometimes I wonder if we are pro or con where the beef world is concerned. You cant tell by some peoples posts.
Ask away...

bigbull338":dqnrymlw said:
backhoeboogie":dqnrymlw said:
searching is a good idea.ive searched a few subs an found very little on them from time to time.guess i was using the wrong keywords.thats why i said ask the question again.

This is the best forum to ask a question. You are going to get many more why and why nots, and experienced opinion.

Thanks bigbull338 and others. There are times when I have tried to do a search and got everything under the sun but what I needed. It was probably operator error. :oops:

Gate Opener":5zjmbad5 said:
Thanks bigbull338 and others. There are times when I have tried to do a search and got everything under the sun but what I needed. It was probably operator error. :oops:

The boolean search feature doesn;t seem to work properly. Macon may have gotten it working right by now but I gave up and use just a single word for a search

"The boolean search feature doesn;t seem to work properly. Macon may have gotten it working right by now but I gave up and use just a single word for a search[/quote]"

And here I thought that I just couldn't figure out how to find anything :) I have tried several searches for old posts/topics that I knew were on here and came up empty.I always tried to narrow it down with several words................

From what I have seen with other boards- its the beginning of the end when there are no new members w/ questions(old or new).
If it stays the same people asking new questions they run out of anything to talk about--- just like some grumpy old couples I know :)
All sustained Conversations need outside input for inspiration and progression.

Thanks BigBull for the thread and also many thanks to those who have taken the time to answer so quickly when I have had questions or concerns.
:)

dun":3qlmezsw said:
Gate Opener":3qlmezsw said:

The boolean search feature doesn;t seem to work properly. Macon may have gotten it working right by now but I gave up and use just a single word for a search

I feel so much better now. I also thought it was just me.

bigbull338":2awr0k1k said:
Joy in Texas":2awr0k1k said:
theres only 1 dumb question.an thats the question that your afraid to ask or never ask.

Bigbill, Someone has said that "We are all ignorant it's just on different subjects". I've found this to be true.

Latest posts