Help Support CattleToday:

Contact the breed association and ask what the rules are for that breed. If I sell an animal under the rules of the American Angus Assn., I'm required to transfer registration and provide papers to the new owner. I'm also responsible for an AI certificate if the cow was bred AI. But if it's a private treaty sale, the seller can charge for papers. Good luck...

> When you purchase a cow or a bull
> to charge extra for papers. I know
> that it is against the rules for
> dogs and horses, so how sbout
> Highlands?

Latest posts