TAHC premises registration

Help Support CattleToday:

milesvb

Reaction score
Anyone had trouble registering their premises. The online version tells me that the 911 address doesn't match postal records and then asks for directions from nearest intersection and a lat., long. coordinate. I fed that in and a message pops up telling me that they will verify the location and I will be contacted by phone or e-mail. It's been a week and I haven't heard a peep. I wonder how long it takes.

Same thing happened to us. We only get our mail at a Post Office Box due to security issues. Our physical location (911 Address) is official. However, since we don't have a mail box in front of our place some places think we don't exist...lol. In fact Best Buy lost a sale from us because I couldn't convince them that our place actually existed...

Welcome to the 21st century...lol.

Running Arrow Bill":wv0daeof said:
Same thing happened to us. We only get our mail at a Post Office Box due to security issues. Our physical location (911 Address) is official. However, since we don't have a mail box in front of our place some places think we don't exist...lol. In fact Best Buy lost a sale from us because I couldn't convince them that our place actually existed...

Welcome to the 21st century...lol.

And welcome to another apparent bureaucracy. I would be willing to bet that there are a lot of premises that are vacant and don't have a 911 address. What about all those? It really peeves me that something is made compulsory by law and then made difficult to comply with. Did they ever get back to you?

I got several of those premises Id's but I can't find anywhere to use them. I had to get one for my place and the rented pasture. That was a year ago. Now what do I do with the numbers?

alabama":1hrs5pqw said:
I got several of those premises Id's but I can't find anywhere to use them. I had to get one for my place and the rented pasture. That was a year ago. Now what do I do with the numbers?

When QSA or NAIS kicks in you'll need them. Till then they're just another number

dun

Latest posts