Reg Hereford Bull & Others (quite a few pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

CPL

Reaction score
These are not good at all :roll: , but they are all I have. Maybe you can piece together an opinion on this bull. LOL! Thanks, Christian

Sire: THR TRM Thor 7088
thor2.jpg

Dam: TRM Sis E44 334
334.jpg

Full Sister: TRM 334 Tho 0222--Southeast Region Show Heifer of 2002--
0222.jpg

Him:

HP1.jpg

HP2.jpg

HP4.jpg

HP5.jpg

Just some extras of the pair and them at the show:

HP3.jpg

hp6.jpg

hp7.jpg

hp8.jpg

Forgot to mention he is approx. 7 years old.

I am familiar with both the sire and the dam and your bull certainly has plenty of power stacked in that pedigree. Birth weight EPD is the biggest knock on Thor. I can't tell much about your bull from the photo. He is seven years old and even the best bulls get a little heavy fronted by that age. He LOOKS structurally correct; but when it gets THAT dark I could almost mistake Lassie for Whiley Coyote. Your show pair look really nice though.

Brandonm2":12h0fdmq said:
I am familiar with both the sire and the dam and your bull certainly has plenty of power stacked in that pedigree. Birth weight EPD is the biggest knock on Thor. I can't tell much about your bull from the photo. He is seven years old and even the best bulls get a little heavy fronted by that age. He LOOKS structurally correct; but when it gets THAT dark I could almost mistake Lassie for Whiley Coyote. Your show pair look really nice though.

Also forgot to mention he's not my bull, but a good friend owns an interest in him and we rented him for a few days. As far as BW, wondered about that too, but they said they haven't had any problems with him and my cow calved to a 5.5 BW bull as a heifer and didn't have any problems, so I'm not too worried. I doubt I will ever be able to come up with a better picture (although I do have one of him as a calf, but I can't get the herfnet thing to come up at the moment). It really didn't seem that dark at the time and flash was supposed to be on. Probably should of used the digital camera, but just got back from my sisters horse show and didnt have it.
Your show pair look really nice though
Thanks they did pretty good.

EDIT
42144012.jpg

I'd say he looks pretty good CPL. Sure long-bodied, and a good straight top, but like Brandon said, tough to tell anything else. Thanks for posting though.

Latest posts