refrigerated lute

Help Support CattleToday:

hopalong

Reaction score
A.I. ed some cows about 3 months ago and used a 10 day cider proticol, after A/I/ing I put stuff away like a good boy except I also put the lute in the fridge, almost a full bottle, do i have a problem???? I ran a temp check today top see how cold it gets and showed about 39 on my guage, hate to waste it but also do not want to do another protocol if it is shot

Thanks
Ed

That's how I store mine (estrumate) and it worked fine. I suppose I should follow the box instructions though - but if I keep stuff in several places I lose it . . . everything's in the fridge.

hopalong":4xkrbta1 said:
thanks i had just read on the label that it should be stored at 68 to 77 degrees f and it concerned me.

Ed

My interpretation of that (which could be completely wrong) is "refrigeration not necessary - but don't get too hot and don't freeze" but re-interpreting drug labels is probably not a sign of genius on my part.

I keep all my stuff in the fridge. I also know that some of it is not supposed to be in there but my vet says it really does not hurt it as long as it never freezes.

Latest posts