Red berries: Therapeutic properties

Help Support CattleToday:

Gwenaelle

Reaction score
We've been growing red berries for years now: blueberries, raspberries, gooseberries… Recently, I heard that they have therapeutic properties.Have you ever heard of this? Is it true?

We often eat red berries at home but never heard this Gwenaelle. I just know that fruits are beneficial for health, maybe it is part of its therapeutic properties.

Personally I would like to see this from a PEER reviewed research paper in a medical journal like the New England Medical Journal before I would believe it myself.

Lots of quackery out there from so called respected researchers and respected doctors and especially on the internet.

And there is a sucker born every minute - forget who said that - but it is indeed true.

Lots of hogwash out there that has made many people rich off the wallets of the easily swayed.

Be that as it may they do taste good!

A balanced diet is all anyone needs - just like the cattle we raise - anything more just gets pizzed out the back end.

Best to all

Bez

HDRider":3onueej0 said:
I have always thought marinated Juniper berries had medicinal properties.

How perceptive of you Dr Rider. and what dosage do you recommend for maximum effect?

3waycross":3678uc5a said:
HDRider":3678uc5a said:

How perceptive of you Dr Rider. and what dosage do you recommend for maximum effect?
Start with a half pint and work up. :mrgreen: Old Spice can be substituted for the marinated juniper berries.

3waycross":28kj2vnx said:
HDRider":28kj2vnx said:

All depends on what ails you. Milder afflictions might be soothed with three to four doses. Severe illness might take a whole nights dosage and counts get muddled.

It will cure what ails you. I have been known to doctor up preemptively.

In fact, some books have dealt with it and it has caught my attention since I've never heard this before. This one for example "The therapeutic properties of red berries" the health publishing company edition.Fruits and vegetables are well-known for keeping us young and healthier but red berries, have astounding protective properties and effective ones against pain and infections. I found that it can be used as natural antibiotic, it is somehow unbelievable.

Latest posts