Re-Name Something And It Goes Away

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me after all the hundreds of years I have been alive that humans evolve on a yearly basis to re-name "obvious" things in order to be either currently politically correct; and/or hopes that re-naming something makes it less obvious, offensive, embarassing, guilt-ridden, or whatever.

Rated "R"... Just joking, I refuse to be responsible if anyone takes offense to the following "re-naming" things:

• Toilet: Bathroom, little girls room, loo, head, John, Latrine, Can, etc.
    Slaughter: Kill, Euthanize, Process, Dispatch, Lead Bolus, Deep Six, etc.
    Mentally Retarded: Below average I.Q., Developmentally Challenged, Compromised, Mentally Deficient, etc.
    Politically Correct: Using words to disguise the true intent of a statement.
    Unable To Learn From Experience: Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, Brittany Spears.

Difference between Psychiatrist, Neurotic, Psychotic, Sociopath, Psychopath:

Neurotic: Builds sand castles in the air.
Psychotic: Moves into sand castle.
Psychiatrist: Collects the rent.
Sociopath: Collects rent from several people for same place.
Psychopath: Kills all of the above and cruises for next victim.

:roll:

Running Arrow Bill":a5pv0ign said:
It never ceases to amaze me after all the hundreds of years I have been alive that humans evolve on a yearly basis to re-name "obvious" things in order to be either currently politically correct; and/or hopes that re-naming something makes it less obvious, offensive, embarassing, guilt-ridden, or whatever.

Rated "R"... Just joking, I refuse to be responsible if anyone takes offense to the following "re-naming" things:

• Toilet: Bathroom, little girls room, loo, head, John, Latrine, Can, etc.
    Slaughter: Kill, Euthanize, Process, Dispatch, Lead Bolus, Deep Six, etc.
    Mentally Retarded: Below average I.Q., Developmentally Challenged, Compromised, Mentally Deficient, etc.
    Politically Correct: Using words to disguise the true intent of a statement.
    Unable To Learn From Experience: Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, Brittany Spears.

Difference between Psychiatrist, Neurotic, Psychotic, Sociopath, Psychopath:

Neurotic: Builds sand castles in the air.
Psychotic: Moves into sand castle.
Psychiatrist: Collects the rent.
Sociopath: Collects rent from several people for same place.
Psychopath: Kills all of the above and cruises for next victim.
psychopaths... politically incorrect

It's just like cripples. They don't exist anymore. Now they're handicapped. No more retards, either. Bunch of whinny crybabies! If the crippled retards had to limp out to the far end of the Wal Mart parking lot, it might do them some good! How politically incorrect was that?!!!

makemfat":2gxhylkm said:
It's just like cripples. They don't exist anymore. Now they're handicapped. No more retards, either. Bunch of whinny crybabies! If the crippled retards had to limp out to the far end of the Wal Mart parking lot, it might do them some good! How politically incorrect was that?!!!
im as politically incorrect as they come... but that one even bit my ass. i think theres a big difference in what can be helped, and cant be,, and those that really need to be .. for instance those whinny spoiled over weight brats and their lazy bleached out parents ..that a days work and cold glass of water would kill em

makemfat":1b1sgey3 said:
You sir are a TROLL.
On the off chance you are not and are able to learn something~
I am crippled,use a power chair...Chemo has messed with my brain enough that I am afraid to drive. I do take offence at your statement and will not bother with you again.. Good day to you,sir.

makemfat":19x56qqr said:

People like you make me wonder if "selective abortion" doesn't have a place occasionally.

Running Arrow Bill":3jki5zrv said:
You testing to see if anyone's paying attention?

makemfat":2y8z0w0l said:

My perfectly normal neice had a brain tumor 5 years ago. It damaged her so badly that she can barely drag herself from the "HANDICAPPED" parking place at Wal Mart to the front door. I would like for you to watch that, you freakin moron(with apologies to the real morons) just before I kicked your sorry ass.

Show some understanding! This individual is socially challenged, mentally disadvantaged, and likely has a fat fetish.

makemfat":2sqzaudh said:

Can't keep from wondering if you are the creep that has been kicked off here so many times. The handicapped parking spaces are for the truly handicapped. Quit bitching and walk a few steps like the rest of us.

I can see that everything I said got taken completely wrong. My point was that the way we were all raised in the fifties and sixties, everything that was common, is now completely incorrect. From our parents, our schools, our leaders at the time. It is all now completely not allowed. Apparantly the selective breeding on our planet has developed some very thin skinned inhabitants.

I guess the real point I was trying to make, and poorly I may add, is that renaming something doesn't change what it is. We do it everyday in this world. We can rename cow poo to roses, but I don't think we will start filling vases with it and putting it in the center of the dining room table. We can fool ourselves into thinking that if we change the name of something we find objectionable, the problems with it will all go away. Sorry, but they will not. And if I offended anyone, I'm sorry for that, but it did make you think. May have wore a blister in your scalp, but you tried!

alacattleman":362qncqh said:
well i can tell you from experiance,, re nameing something wont make it go away we been trying for years :cowboy:

:lol2: :lol2: I agree, apparantly it comes back sixfold but in a stair step manner.

But maybe there is hope. I'm hoping that if I rename Lindsey Lohan Jailbird maybe she will go away.....at least for a while. :mrgreen:

Jogeephus":sqpq883p said:
alacattleman":sqpq883p said:
well i can tell you from experiance,, re nameing something wont make it go away we been trying for years :cowboy:

:lol2: :lol2: I agree, apparantly it comes back sixfold but in a stair step manner.

But maybe there is hope. I'm hoping that if I rename Lindsey Lohan Jailbird maybe she will go away.....at least for a while. :mrgreen:
if it were us we would,,, she just becomes more popular and no telling what her influance has on young sheeple,,,take for instance this well rounded young man with a level head on his shoulders http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoE ... r_embedded

:lol2: :lol2: My daughter just informed me that this young man MAY now be a woman thanks to modern medicine.

Oh! boy that youtube person well they say there is more out than in, wish a few on here that re-named themselves would go away.
makemfat...yes unfortunatly you did make a poor job of the point, no holes burnt in my scalp I can think quite fast, but what you wrote was appalling and dam right evil. I hope for your sake you never find yourself in the position where you might need a disabled space, at the back of the store.

Jogeephus":16v7n89k said:
alacattleman":16v7n89k said:

Hey, Jo, at least she cried the last time she was sentenced. :roll:

Latest posts