Rare billfish catch

Help Support CattleToday:

Central Fl Cracker

Reaction score
Took the family offshore fishing to the Keys this past weekend and my 14 year old boy hooked up this nice Billfish. We also caught a ton of Maui

801842-R1-05-9A.jpg

It is actually called a short billed spearfish which is rare in FL. waters. They are usually caught in the Pacific or Indian ocean. They are a cross from a Sailfish and a Marlin.

i like dolphin cooked with butter and lemonjuice. oh wait, i'm thinking of mahi mahi. what is a maui?

Beefy":3j0ycz0s said:
i like dolphin cooked with butter and lemonjuice. oh wait, i'm thinking of mahi mahi. what is a maui?
Beefy you beat me to the question. What the heck is maui? Dolphin (mahi-mahi), slowly grilled with onion rings, a touch of Lowry's season salt and parmesean at the last 5 minutes is hard to beat. Ooops, forgot the garlic and Coronas. Cheesegrits to make it perfect.

D.R. Cattle":1z66n1v5 said:
Like this 50# bull I caught last Spring.
27may05-dolphin6.jpg
[/img]

that thing come out of one of them flying saucers?...where'd you catch it? Roswell, New Mexico? :)

Beefy said:
i like dolphin cooked with butter and lemonjuice. oh wait, i'm thinking of mahi mahi. what is a maui?[/quote]

A city within the state of Hawaii?

Alice

D.R. Cattle":3687yyqy said:
Heritage_Farmboy":3687yyqy said:
D.R. Cattle":3687yyqy said:
Like this 50# bull I caught last Spring.
27may05-dolphin6.jpg
[/img]

that thing come out of one of them flying saucers?...where'd you catch it? Roswell, New Mexico? :)
You should get out more often.

get out more and go catch some green fish?...i'd rather go trout fishing

teletigger":1m4adpxl said:
D.R. Cattle":1m4adpxl said:
Beefy":1m4adpxl said:
Beefy you beat me to the question. What the heck is maui? Dolphin (mahi-mahi), slowly grilled with onion rings, a touch of Lowry's season salt and parmesean at the last 5 minutes is hard to beat. Ooops, forgot the garlic and Coronas. Cheesegrits to make it perfect.
NOOoooo...beer is the only thing that makes everything perfect! Ask Crowder :lol:
regards
I mentioned Coronas.

Latest posts