Anonymous

The potus on the IRS issue...
"Americans have a right to be mad, and I'm mad too"

Just curious if anyone else caught that little tidbit

hooknline":rgi29728 said:

Yes, I cought it. I'm gonna have to quit watching all this scandal crap. I'm getting so worked up just hoping there is a chance to get rid if him I can't function. What day is it? Why is my house empty? Is it summer yet?

Isomade":1bqtrtks said:
hooknline":1bqtrtks said:

Yes, I cought it. I'm gonna have to quit watching all this scandal crap. I'm getting so worked up just hoping there is a chance to get rid if him I can't function. What day is it? Why is my house empty? Is it summer yet?

O boy Bozo is next in line.
That will make you want to throw up just thinking about it.

What don't you like about Bozos common sence ideas? Women don't need guns, if being raped they can just shyt on themselves he says. And of course last week he had the idea of chocolate bullets. Who doesn't like chocolate bullets? :lol2:

Isomade":2jst66td said:
What don't you like about Bozos common sence ideas? Women don't need guns, if being raped they can just shyt on themselves he says. And of course last week he had the idea of chocolate bullets. Who doesn't like chocolate bullets? :lol2:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have no faith in justice any longer, he will some how weasel himself out of this mess, a majority of the citizens are so uninformed about what is going on in the world and are on Gov. aid it is just sad. The people will stand behind him. The majority do not count any longer because of the electorial election system, just wait till 11 million illegal aliens are given the right to vote. IRS will be hiring 16500 new hires to manage obama care, and go after people who do not pay the obama care tax.

I think on next years taxes i will have the tax lady to write Deceased across the bottom. Surely won't come for me if i am dead,will they.

Red Bull Breeder":2d5mh666 said:
I think on next years taxes i will have the tax lady to write Deceased across the bottom. Surely won't come for me if i am dead,will they.
I don't know if they will come after you. But you should stil be able to vote if you are registered with the right party. :lol2:

Red Bull Breeder":1tdy8v3h said:

Only problem is you will come home and find half your house gone.

Red Bull Breeder":9y9o7160 said:
:lol: Only to get your vote!!!

Caustic Burno":2iycb0m4 said:
This is time as American's we need to demand the IRS goes the way of the Ivory Billed Woodpecker.
Go to a sale's tax.

Make it one flat income tax without any deductions. Forget the sales tax scam.

Latest posts