Ranch rodeo

Help Support CattleToday:

I was hopeing we could have gone to a rodeo when we were in the US, but there weren't any on at the time, was told they are not in that part very often anymore. never mind maybe next time, when I'm over. :cboy: thanks for sharing Bobcat.

chrisy":wuqxw3sd said:
I was hopeing we could have gone to a rodeo when we were in the US, but there weren't any on at the time, was told they are not in that part very often anymore. never mind maybe next time, when I'm over. :cboy: thanks for sharing Bobcat.

are there not rodeos in essex?

Miss Daisy":6u3t9q20 said:
chrisy":6u3t9q20 said:

are there not rodeos in essex?

there aren't rodeos anywhere in England.

TXBobCat...do you know Bary Clower?

They are our neighebors..well they live on the mountain and we live in "whosville" as Bary calls it? He is a hoot! His oldest daughter was in my class and his middle one is best friends wiht my sis and his son..Coy..is just like him!

-bcc":1t32myho said:
TXBobCat...do you know Bary Clower?

They are our neighebors..well they live on the mountain and we live in "whosville" as Bary calls it? He is a hoot! His oldest daughter was in my class and his middle one is best friends wiht my sis and his son..Coy..is just like him!

I have never met him, but I have seen him at a couple of events. The first time I saw him was at the ranch rodeo in Graham. I really liked his commentary.

They have a Parker County (Weatherford) ranch rodeo coming up in a couple of weeks.

Ranch Rodeo is my favorite rodeo to watch. I should be there in the audience.