Raining ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Had slow drizzle to rain showers all yesterday and most of the night. Nothin really significant but nice and slow. Sister over in East Texas said they are getting it the same way now.

Drizzly, wet, raw cold. We went from 77 yesterday to 43 now. I checked the rain gauge and we have had 1/2 inch so far but it is moving out. Anything is better than nothing right now. But got to wear something warm out there in this. Went to the pasture to do the nurse cow this morning, and it was very very raw.... chilly.....

Got a drizzle during the night and early morning. We'll take anything ! Temperature drop and windy . First round of high school football 🏈 playoffs tonight. May have to break out my long handles . Pisgah Eagles 🦅 9-1 on the season, made it to the semifinals last year and beaten by the eventual state champs.

Took this picture early this morning. Guess I better up my check to the preacher.View attachment 36847
Yeah we're just to the right of you on that map about under the G in Chattanooga. We didn't get any to speak of. Kind of misty all morning but only 0.04 total.

Sorry for those of you that got a misty teaser. We got right at 1/2 inch... which is not much because they upgraded our part of the county to the red in the drought monitor... from severe to extreme... but it will help. Since there is nothing growing it will help the soil as long as the winds lay down for a day or 2. Today is nice to work out there... 62 and no breeze this afternoon... but we really do need a real all day/2 day soft easy rain....

Latest posts