Rain

Help Support CattleToday:

NMVaquero":1vxvmkoo said:
Send some my way please.

No offense but judging from the pic's in your other thread "some" ain't gonna fix nothing. It looks to me you need a biblical event such as the flood to fix all that.

M5farm":1tib06ae said:
NMVaquero":1tib06ae said:
Send some my way please.

No offense but judging from the pic's in your other thread "some" ain't gonna fix nothing. It looks to me you need a biblical event such as the flood to fix all that.

LOL!
Too much too fast is worse than none as it will flood and tear it all up.

M5farm":xckcut4w said:
NMVaquero":xckcut4w said:
Send some my way please.

I had a thought along the same line's I was thinking it needed to rain for forty day's and night's and drizzle till it dries up.

Caustic Burno":2v84s6kg said:
I had a thought along the same line's I was thinking it needed to rain for forty day's and night's and drizzle till it dries up.
Might could get an inch or two if it did that.....not having much luck catching any the way things are going here.

Since when did a river run threw my pasture? and it just appeared in 4 hours. I'm going to blame global warming, and a glacier choking up the Mississippi. :lol2:
8662049398_bfb3edd98b_z.jpg

8660951581_eb2f179128_z.jpg

8662050212_ddd8234010_z.jpg

8662048356_e1b0293103_z.jpg

8660946611_aaa94a09df_z.jpg

jedstivers":2cfms9co said:
Now all that Yankee rain has got to come right past (or over) me.

I don't know about GB he is a little farther west look's like they got more. I only got a quarter inch here today.
Just a slow steady drizzle all day.

Latest posts