Rain

Help Support CattleToday:

CB that front hitt us at 7am knocked the power off for 2hrs an dumped a tad over 2 inches of rain on us.this nice rain will get the 2nd cutting going as we going to start cutting hay monday.

bigbull338":2y2mo2lx said:
CB that front hitt us at 7am knocked the power off for 2hrs an dumped a tad over 2 inches of rain on us.this nice rain will get the 2nd cutting going as we going to start cutting hay monday.

I have got an inch in the last 15 minutes.

1982vett":pstem2ot said:
skyhightree1":pstem2ot said:
I would kill for 5 inches now even though im not done planting my corn is burning up and i need to cut my winter wheat.
Now that's like cutting hay and spreading fertilizer on the same day....

Get after cutting the wheat. That should make it rain... on the wheat. :nod:

:lol:

Caustic Burno":a4cv5t9k said:
bigbull338":a4cv5t9k said:

And by the looks of the radar, you'll probably get more only because I fertilized today over here and there's nothing coming this way. :help:

James T":1tisb08i said:
Caustic Burno":1tisb08i said:
bigbull338":1tisb08i said:

And by the looks of the radar, you'll probably get more only because I fertilized today over here and there's nothing coming this way. :help:

Well it is here black as midnight except for white streak's falling from the sky and raining so hard you can't see.

I am going with morning mist, we have another good chance monday again.
We caught two round's yesterday of runoff rain.
Looked like your pic's when it came in looked more like fog it was coming down so hard.

Latest posts