RAIN!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
:D It's raining here!!! :shock: Oh wow,and looks like it's gonna keep up all day!!! :D SOOOOO glad to see it....The temp is supposed to drop into the 80s(C) daytime and 55 at night! Gotta dig those quilts out again!! WOOHOO!!

peg4x4":3k7n62d3 said:
:D It's raining here!!! :shock: Oh wow,and looks like it's gonna keep up all day!!! :D SOOOOO glad to see it....The temp is supposed to drop into the 80s(C) daytime and 55 at night! Gotta dig those quilts out again!! WOOHOO!!

Got a good rain this morning. Turned a 20 minute drive to Rio Vista into a 35 minute drive. Could hardly see where I was going. I don't know how much we got, but it was raining hard for about two hours. I am glad. I am hoping it will give is one last stand of green to munch on before I start haying. Otherwise, I'll have to start very soon. I want to save that good hay I bought off Boogie for a couple more weeks anyway.

We are in another drought. Doesn't look like I'm going to plant any winter grazing. It seems endless. Grass has stopped groing completely.

Jogeephus":2d53z6x6 said:
We are in another drought. Doesn't look like I'm going to plant any winter grazing. It seems endless. Grass has stopped groing completely.

i think its dryer now than it has been all year. we are feeding some hay.

Latest posts