Rain Gauges

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown":3uxca1yl said:
I have found that in a summer without rain you do not need a rain gage. :(

Hey HD, get a load of this; we've been in a drought situation for what seems like months and I can't buy a rain gauge. The four stores I've been too are out of stock!!! :help: Can I borrow yours? :cry2:

BeefmasterB":3di4svyd said:
hillsdown":3di4svyd said:
I have found that in a summer without rain you do not need a rain gage. :(

Hey HD, get a load of this; we've been in a drought situation for what seems like months and I can't buy a rain gauge. The four stores I've been too are out of stock!!! :help: Can I borrow yours? :cry2:
BB, I doubt we really need one either. :frowns:

vett, did you get any more rain? It's been rather wet around here. According to the dog bowl, ( :lol2: ), I must have gotten a couple of inches last night.

Nothing since last Monday. Had a good rain then and lots of green shooting up. We are at that point where an inch would be wonderful. Would probably make a cutting of hay. But the stinking wind is blowing like it has for most of the year which means no rain and no hay.

I just bought a couple of the cheap tube type. Buck 49 about. Made in China of course :roll:
Not kidding! Said for "outdoor use" in bold letters. :shock:

mnmtranching":17d0xrld said:
I just bought a couple of the cheap tube type. Buck 49 about. Made in China of course :roll:
Not kidding! Said for "outdoor use" in bold letters. :shock:

That warning is there for rednecks and yoopers.

Latest posts