Radical Islam

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Fox has a documentary on Radical Islam tonight.
Fox is showing what the Islam TV stations are airing, if anyone thinks we are not in the fight for our very exsistance needs to watch this.

Your right Caustic, i watched it, if that don,t wake people up nothing will.

We don't have enough people in this country that want to confront this. Many see the problem, but many more don't. We have become too lazy, self-centered, and weak to tackle the really tough problems before us. I pity our children and grand children that will have to deal with this in the future. I pray we will wake up before it's too late. Probably will take another catastrophic event to get the country energized.

Exactly VanC.!! Every "unstoppable" world power down through the ages has fallen. America is in great peril in my opinion with the apathetic attitudes so prevelant in our self-centered society.

Angus/Brangus":2fa5skon said:
However, what is your attitude towards those millions that are peaceably living and working right here? Should they suffer due to the actions of the radicals?

No. There are some really good people of that religion. Different yes, but they contribute to society just the same.

The kids worshipping METH gods are what scares me. Meth is taking the country.

America does however need to continue emphsizing our resolve. We are no going to tolerate radicals - of any kind. We should keep a wary eye out for idiots.

Angus/Brangus":38vnil5m said:
I agree with increasing the level alertness! We are still too complacent.

However, what is your attitude towards those millions that are peaceably living and working right here? Should they suffer due to the actions of the radicals?

Ah this is where you should have watched the documentary, the moderate back the radical's. They couldn't even get the leaders in this country to denouce what they were doing.

Angus/Brangus":35s1tnvm said:
I shoulda watched it.

Your right. The local response is important to detect potential issues/problems.

Were you referring to our general political leaders or the local Islamic leaders?

Local Islamic

Caustic Burno":26ur68l3 said:
Angus/Brangus":26ur68l3 said:
I agree with increasing the level alertness! We are still too complacent.

Ah this is where you should have watched the documentary, the moderate back the radical's. They couldn't even get the leaders in this country to denouce what they were doing.

You know thats what gets me. These people are hiding under a cloak of security b/c some lefties are saying the "American Muslims" have rights too. Yeah the good ones. Problem is is that like you said they for the most part still deep down inside support them. It is a known fact that even thought they say Islam is a peaceful religion, that it teaches them to fight and kill anyone not following them. Burns my a$$ I tell ya.

Like I said before, maybe not all muslims are terrorists, but sure seems funny how almost all terrorists are muslim!

Angus/Brangus":32hf68lr said:
Caustic Burno":32hf68lr said:
Angus/Brangus":32hf68lr said:
I shoulda watched it.

Your right. The local response is important to detect potential issues/problems.

Were you referring to our general political leaders or the local Islamic leaders?

Local Islamic

This is not good. Why not get the media to approach these leaders for their views? Air it out?

FOX did didn't look good.
They show clips of Arab TV propaganda.
One of the most disturbing things was the Arab TV airing cartoons on the glory of being a suicide bomber killing Americans and Jews. Showed kids in schools talking about there life goal was to be a suicide bomber for Islam.

They actually have a commercial about Pepsi I can't remember what the first P stood for Every Penny Saves Isreal.

They are brainwashing the kids in school no different than the Third Riech with the Hitler youth, or Japan as the male children were indoctrined in school.

After watching what the Islam world is airing anyone that doesn't believe we are in the third world war has there head stuck in the sand. This looks like Hitlers rethoric all over.
The difference is this time we are in it with the Jews.

the first P stands for PAY
it is Pay Every Penny Saves Islam, or it can also be Pay Every Penny Slauter Israel.....I have heard these sayings being said on the streets here.

On Friday the Police arrested 9 Muslim men who were going to kidnap 4 English service men, who are at home on leave and two who have now left service and carry out Extreamist executions on them. They said to get back at the Enlgish for what they have done in their Country, I say if it is their Country what are they doing living in MINE, get back to their Country if it is so good.

I have never been against any Nation before but I am sure becoming so.

http://www.aliyahblog.com/2006/11/26/th ... st-agenda/

this blog site is worth a read if you missed the programme.

I'm on board. I think it worth winning ...

You have to fight your enemy the way they fight you.

"During October 1985, Alfa was dispatched to Beirut when four Russian diplomats had been taken hostage by militant Sunni Muslims. By the time Alfa was onsite, one of the hostages had already been killed. The perpetrators and their relatives were identified by supporting KGB operatives, and the latter were taken hostage. Following the standard policy of 'no negotiation', Alpha proceeded to sever some of their hostages' body parts and sent them to the perpetrators with a warning that more would follow if the Russian hostages were not released immediately. The tactic was a success and no other Russian national has been taken hostage in the Middle East for the next 20 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Group

Sad thing is we might not get there. You got to make them pay. I'm for two eye's for an eye.

Wewild...sorry I may be reading your post wrong but are you advocating that these Muslims were right in what they were about to do????
or
are you saying we should fight dirty like them????

chrisy":1n78e06d said:
Wewild...sorry I may be reading your post wrong but are you advocating that these Muslims were right in what they were about to do????
or

I would fight fire with more fire.

The muslims are no different than the asian's when it comes to the value of a life.

The book on how to beat the American Military was written in the 60's and 70's. Our population has changed so it's not so popular to fire bomb cities as we did in WW II and kill women and children.

How are ya'll holding up to these changes?

edit. ... Maybe I should change my post as the US flew during the day to minimize civilian casualties. Seems as the British under Churchill fought fire with more fire. I think a lot of Churchill's legacy. It seems ya'll dumped him twice after he saved your country. Ain't nothing worst than looking down the barrel of a gun.

chrisy":3phzxywf said:
or
We need to do what we need to do to win any war. Humanity awards aren't given out for fighting according to the rules. You would be horrified if you knew what REALLY goes on in a war zone.There are no rules until some news idiot embedded with the troups captures it on film.

so are you both saying it is right that these Muslims living here in England, can go around kidnapping Soldiers and Cutting their throats. and that is OK or have I missed the point.

chrisy":2f7jwg2f said:
so are you both saying it is right that these Muslims living here in England, can go around kidnapping Soldiers and Cutting their throats. and that is OK or have I missed the point.

You have missed the point terribly.

chrisy":3azni9d9 said:
No I am not saying it is OK. What I am saying is that because of war rules our hands are tied most of the time.

chrisy":1n4g9kyl said:

No, no, chrisy, I don't think that is what is being said at all. I really think getting down and giving the Islamic terrorist a dose of what they give the people they kidnap is what the message is.

The Islamic terrorists are past the point of any kind of conscience. I read a book once, I don't remember, it might have been a Robert Ludlum book, or a Clancy book. Anyway, an operative was working to get out some people kidnapped by Islamic extremists. He was partnered with someone from the same country. I remember the operative being horrified at what the partner did, which was kidnap the extremists family and procede to torture and mutilate them and send pieces of them to the extremists. It worked and the kidnap victims were released. The partner then killed the family member, sending a message to the extremists that further kidnappings would result in the same thing happening to other family members.

It sounds horrible, yes, but with terrorist zealots, something has to be done to make them realize that they cannot continue to do such horrific things, such as beheadings and mutilation, to get what they want. There is no negotiating with these zealots. They have no regard for human life.

Would this actually play out and work? I don't know, because I cannot think like a zealot. I just wonder if these zealots can feel compassion, even toward their own family members. I can, however, see how it might be worth a try.

I also think the big guns need to be turned toward Afghanistan...that's where they should have been turned in the first place. The mountains in Afghanistan should be leveled...I mean nothing left standing there...and it should be done with no warning whatsoever. Bin Laden is somewhere in those mountains and needs to be buried in them.

Alice

We as so called civilized people wont do that, we will interigate these extremists and imprison them and that is all that will be done.

I asked my Daughter who is a Geography teacher and Enviromental Scientist, this same question and her answer was....

You can not blow up the mountains as this could cause a chain reaction, and possibly cause the World to split as they are on a fault line. but if you could it would have been a good idea.

chrisy":1w1sp5wo said:
We as so called civilized people wont do that,

Have you ever read or recall the firebombing ya'll did in Germany? I'm good with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts