Racism will solve itself

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":26ju4g98 said:
TexasBred":26ju4g98 said:
I'm half indian, half white (whatever the he// that is) and have been called a few names over the years. Many probably deserved. Others not so much. As for what you all call "interracial marriage" i don't pay it a whole lot of intention. Been going on as since creation.
My ex-wife was adopted young by a hard shell southern baptist preacher. When we got married they disowned her because of our inter-racial marriage. Kind of makes you wonder sometimes. Turns out it isn;t as inter-racial as they thought since my ancestry has been traced back to an Ojibwa chief Bad Pelican in the 1700s

During my 33 years of federal civil service, I had several assignments on Indian reservations in Montana.

1. Blackfeet Tribe of the Blackfeet Reservation. - Creosote Violation

2. Chippewa Cree Tribe of the Rocky Boy's Reservation - Request for federal assistance

3. Crow Tribe of the Crow Reservation - Federal Inspector for Absoloka Mine

4. Fort Peck Tribes of the Fort Peck Reservation - Enforcement Training

5. Northern Cheyenne Tribe of the Northern Cheyenne Reservation - Enforcement Training

I was involved in a prolonged misuse of government assistance funding at Crow Agency. What I saw was this:

1. Native Americans do not engage in frequent interracial marriage.

2. Alcoholism was rampant.

3. They are poor record keepers.

4. The Chippewa are the most attractive tribe. Some of the young women are gorgeous.

5. The Crow are stout and not as fine featured as the Chippewa.

6. The best last name was - Ellis Knows Gun. But Bird In Ground was a good second.

7. Every Crow claims his ancestor was a great chief. Probably true!

8. They all love Custer's Last Stand. If you mention it, you can always see a smile.

9. They are gentle people unless they get angry. Then watch out. They have a keen sense for revenge.

Latest posts