Votes: 4 14.8%
  • No

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • I didn't know you could.

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Koffi Babone Did that calf come back positive???[/quote said:
:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Oh my.... I am really glad you were wearing gloves....

You should perhaps talk to your family physician and see if it is worth having you or anybody else that will examine mouths having the vaccine too...

Stay safe[/quote]

Thanks yea I started treatment Friday next shot is tomorrow.

I used to vaccinate every animal on the place for it, cows,dogs,cats,hogs,goats and horses (when I had them). At this point its just the dogs. The last rabies vaccine that the cows recieved was about 4 years ago.

I went through the series of shots, back in '99. I was bitten by a bat, but the bat flew away so it couldn't be tested. Periodically I get my titer checked, I figure I went through that whole rig-a-marole I may as well keep up with it.

skyhightree ------good luck with that mess you have to deal with. I really feel for ya.

Workinonit Farm":1ukqv7cs said:
I used to vaccinate every animal on the place for it, cows,dogs,cats,hogs,goats and horses (when I had them). At this point its just the dogs. The last rabies vaccine that the cows recieved was about 4 years ago.

I went through the series of shots, back in '99. I was bitten by a bat, but the bat flew away so it couldn't be tested. Periodically I get my titer checked, I figure I went through that whole rig-a-marole I may as well keep up with it.

skyhightree ------good luck with that mess you have to deal with. I really feel for ya.

Thanks workinonit its a real PITA

Latest posts