Rabbit fertilizer?

Help Support CattleToday:

Best turd fertilizers I have ever used are rabbit and bat. When I was a kid I had rabbits we use to put the dropping around the fruit trees. Fishing worms like rabbit droppings use to find some nice ones to go fishing with under the rabbit cages.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/grd/4959361437.html

Rabbit manure is considered one of the best available. The manure is excellent and is the only manure that does not need to be aged before using as fertilizer. It contains more nitrogen and phosphorus than many other manures and more potash than most. Even when applied fresh, it will not burn plants. Gardens with rabbit fertilizer consistently applied most often yield much better results، I used it last spring and got great results.
Available in 50 lb food bag with some stow for 10$.

I knew an old lady who fertilized her garden with stardust. She would go out at night and collect it in paper bags and carry it in the house and the next day she would spread it on the garden in the morning. She actually had a pretty garden but that is not all she put on it. There were other things too. Mostly the litter from her chicken house but she swore by the star dust. I didn't argue with her because people told me she was a witch and I didn't want her putting the evil eye on me.

She was missin the boat Joe--everyone knows that moonbeams and unicorn poop works the best. You have to collect the moonbeams on a very cold night when they're frozen--just grab 'em, break them into little pieces and drop them in a bucket and slap a lid on real quick.
I assume Unicorn poop, is collected in the usual way and it's why the White House lawn always looks so good and the first lady says it works great in her all natural organic vegetable garden.

Back on subject tho, I have heard rabbit crap is good stuff for fertilizer--I draw the line at bat guano tho. I don't want anything to do with flyin rats.

Latest posts