Quote of the day/week/month/year/etc

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
"The problem with internet quotes is that they are so hard to verify"-Abe Lincoln

Crowderfarms":o2oik5pm said:
"the most confusing day in the ghetto is Father's Day." - Al Sharpton

That reminds me of the TV series show "Thats Incredible", hosted by Fran Tarkington back in the 80's. He had 2 young men from the ghetto on his show. One had car insurance, one knew his daddy. "Now thats incredible"-Fran Tarkington

Do any of you remember that show? :lol:

Crowderfarms":2vzd72eo said:

Don't mean to steal your thread but reminds me one day a lady with 14 chilern goes into the welfare office to apply and the clerk asks their names to which she replys "Leroy". "OK", says the clerk, "whats the next one's name"? "Leroy" came the reply. "They is all called Leroy". "My goodness" says the clerk, "how do you call just one of them"? "Oh, I use their last name."

lavacarancher":1g48zxxy said:
Crowderfarms":1g48zxxy said:

Don't mean to steal your thread but reminds me one day a lady with 14 chilern goes into the welfare office to apply and the clerk asks their names to which she replys "Leroy". "OK", says the clerk, "whats the next one's name"? "Leroy" came the reply. "They is all called Leroy". "My goodness" says the clerk, "how do you call just one of them"? "Oh, I use their last name."
Gettin' pregnant for these people is sort of like eating a can of beans. You have no idea which one made you fart.

Latest posts