questions for 25...again

Help Support CattleToday:

Frankie

Reaction score
Again, I posted the questions a while back and you refused to answer them. Today you responded with more trash. Remembering that all your posts are on this board forever, here are the questions; let's see if you can be honest this time:

1. Will you admit that you lied about the MARC data? You claimed it showed Shorthorns graded as well Angus and it's not true. Will you admit that?

2. Will you admit you were wrong when you said I raised cows and kids? My profile says my interests are cows and kids. Will you admit you misrepresented that information?

3. Are you willing to admit you were wrong when you claimed BurgerKing sold CAB hamburgers?

4. Are you willing to admit that the USDA didn't set grading standards to make Angus look better?

5. Will you post the names of "honest" Angus breeders that you claim will support you in saying that Angus breeders added Holstein to the breed to get more milk and Chi to get more hip height? I have my list of Angus breeders who will strongly disagree with that. Let's see yours; I'll show you mine. Put up or shut up.

6. You claimed the CAB website had information showing that potential CAB cattle couldn't grade Choice. Then you said it was a CattleToday article and you would find it in the archives and post the link. Where is it? Then you again claimed the information came from a CAB website. And today you say the info came from an Angus site. Can't wait for your next claim. Put up or shut up.

I take this as an admission that you're not going to answer the questions truthfully. Not a big surprise.

guest25":1qyy9dl5 said:
. and frankie to you everyone but you is a liar.
its a sad state of angus affairs. ;-)

Not true. Most people on this board are honest and truthful. But you have continually made claims without backing them up with facts. You've made them over and over. Eventually one has to realize that you're not just making a mistake, you are deliberately twisting the facts.

Agree with Angus Guy.

Men are far more catty than women ever thought of being.

Latest posts