Protest against Donkey Basketball

Help Support CattleToday:

The donkeys don't get abused or mistreated all they do is walk up and down the court.
I participated in a donkey basketball game once. The players got hurt more than the donkeys did.
They were trained to act up and throw their riders, and it is very hard to ride donkeys bareback! :shock: :banana: We had 3 or 4 people with minor injuries, but it was a lot off fun :nod:

msplmtneer":3bpnakt9 said:
The donkeys don't get abused or mistreated all they do is walk up and down the court.
I participated in a donkey basketball game once. The players got hurt more than the donkeys did.
They were trained to act up and throw their riders, and it is very hard to ride donkeys bareback! :shock: :banana: We had 3 or 4 people with minor injuries, but it was a lot off fun :nod:

After landing on my butt on the gym floor, my injury felt a lot worse than minor for about a week. No need to worry about the donkeys.

It's this kind of thing that shows the general population how much the animal rights activists are disconnected from reality. Kind of like the group that wanted to put up a monument beside the highway to honor the chickens that died in a wreck that I posted about.

Bless her little activist heart. First thing she did was put up a page on the Internet so people around the world could flame the event producers and the school.

I guess it never occurred to them that the best thing that ever happens to most animals is, they get a job. That's what gives them value and extends their lifespan. Versus the ones who have a career as....meat.

MO_cows":12oldyxu said:
Bless her little activist heart. First thing she did was put up a page on the Internet so people around the world could flame the event producers and the school.

I guess it never occurred to them that the best thing that ever happens to most animals is, they get a job. That's what gives them value and extends their lifespan. Versus the ones who have a career as....meat.
Better than suicidal bomb or being neglected/dying in a lazya$$' backyard.

Latest posts