Proposals for gun control announced today

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the link, we'll see how things shake out and how it effects the gun industry and Americans. A couple of questions for anyone to answer. Other than the four gun restrictions he's trying to push through is he going for any others not listed in the article that you know of? Not including the 23 executive actions listed. Also what about the millions of fire arms owned that do not meet the new restrictions, if the four or more, pass? I'm not giving up my XDM because it has a 19 round capacity and I wouldn't expect ATF to come knocking on my door.

Just a couple of thoughts.

The smoking gun is background checks for private transactions. not only will this generate Revenue it will provide them the documentation on all of the firearms in America. For your children to legally posses a gun you gave them they will have to have a background check. If something unforeseen happens with a gun you purchased and gave to someone else or sold it and it was not transferred properly you will be held liable. Within 2 generations majority of all weapons will be on file for law abiding citizens that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts