problem

Help Support CattleToday:

A cooler of beer and a big magnifying glass will show the little critters the true wrath of Ra while offering some warped entertainment.

Jogee, is that what you call a fire ant? :roll: Gotta have sunshine too, won't work for folks where it's raining all the time. :nod:

1982vett":2q76ns2z said:
Jogee, is that what you call a fire ant? :roll: Gotta have sunshine too, won't work for folks where it's raining all the time. :nod:

No problem with rain here. ;-)

Some one told my wife that an easy way to remove Fire Ants is to get a shovel full of durt with Fire Ants in it and dump it on another Fire Ant pile. By doing so the Fire Ants will fight till they are dead. I am not sure this is true? It would certainly be time consumeing. Tom :cboy:

Angus/Brangus":1iarpsmr said:
kerley":1iarpsmr said:
Some one told my wife that an easy way to remove Fire Ants is to get a shovel full of durt with Fire Ants in it and dump it on another Fire Ant pile. By doing so the Fire Ants will fight till they are dead. I am not sure this is true? It would certainly be time consumeing. Tom :cboy:

Yea, I like that one ( it doesn't work btw) and the one my Uncle told me about Ground Wasps. When attacked by ground wasps, he said lie down on the ground, face up, and they will leave you alone. To this day, I thnk he must of been stoned on something when he said that.

"Dung Beetles"

I take it you have tried it? And were you stoned on something when you did?

You said it didn't work. I just assumed that you knew from first hand experience. :D

Latest posts