Bill Self - KU, has a Problem

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":1swzcu1m said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1swzcu1m said:
You've become quite the sports aficionado haven't you?

I don't watch but I like to follow the news on sports. Not sure why.

I get it. I really enjoy reading about sports more than watching. The only sport I can stand to watch an entire game of is football, but I'll read about pretty much any sport except tennis. I can't stand tennis.

It is looking more and more like neither will have to be worried about enshrinement in the Hall of Fame, maybe Hall of Shame. The "G league" will take care of a lot of problems as HS players will be drafted into it and paid 125k. That will take care of the players that will get the shoe deals, but it maybe to late for some of these cheating, money hogging coaches.

What hurt Pitino is he had already disgraced the city and University before this ever came out and I think it was the final straw as Self may have a straw left.

Do you remember the Pitino Extortion case and the sex for pay scandal?

jltrent":36shxjzc said:
It is looking more and more like neither will have to be worried about enshrinement in the Hall of Fame, maybe Hall of Shame. The "G league" will take care of a lot of problems as HS players will be drafted into it and paid 125k. That will take care of the players that will get the shoe deals, but it maybe to late for some of these cheating, money hogging coaches.

What hurt Pitino is he had already disgraced the city and University before this ever came out and I think it was the final straw as Self may have a straw left.

Do you remember the Pitino Extortion case and the sex for pay scandal?

I do remember that. Pitino disgraced himself before this recruiting fiasco. I just wonder if Kansas will sweep this under the rug to protect Bill Self?

Latest posts