Pro Team Auction

Help Support CattleToday:

Nice motor home selling Saturday. Ought to be able to travel in confort.

3016(47).jpg

Last edited:
I bought a grapple, some trailer tires, and a few other things. I stopped by to pay today and they told me that the auction started at 9 am and they were still selling at 10 pm Sat. I was going to pick up the smaller things while I was there, but the pickup line was being directed and was like a snake around several buildings and roads. The wait looked to be well over an hour long, so I just said I will be by toward the end of the week for my stuff.

I bought a grapple, some trailer tires, and a few other things. I stopped by to pay today and they told me that the auction started at 9 am and they were still selling at 10 pm Sat. I was going to pick up the smaller things while I was there, but the pickup line was being directed and was like a snake around several buildings and roads. The wait looked to be well over an hour long, so I just said I will be by toward the end of the week for my stuff.
I never bought anything this time, but I was watching the auction when the last item sold on the internet. I have bought several items there and it about pays to wait until at least Wednesday to get loaded, then it is get in line and try to run somebody down to load. I bought a small grapple there a couple years ago, got hydraulic lines, everything working good and have yet to use it. Here it is on the tractor before I took it off. A neighbor had one similar and said it worked good so I took his word.

XEX0ddY.jpg

I did not even realize the spring sale was this weekend.
They send me a reminder in the mail that you can sign up for. You are probably closer than anybody. If you buy something could just about take your tractor and hook it up.

I watched some of the ProTeam auction online and a couple items I liked went too high. The local auction things sold well, but a lot of the sellers wanted more, and would not sell.

Last edited:
As a buyer, that is what I don't like about "No-sells".
Agree..............If I take something it is selling. You win some you lose some as a seller and as a buyer. Hopefully you win more than you lose as I would say through the years it is about equal for me. Some items I seen a no sell on brought what they should.

Some people are awful proud of their junk as they must think they are going to take it with them.

Last edited:

Latest posts