Private Treaty Bull Sales

Help Support CattleToday:

It's good that you have a dealer you can trust like that fence. In this day of Facebook and Craigslist sales the picture is important. Everybody wants to see instant pictures. Yall say the price is high. If you want somebody to pay for a high price bull you better have good pictures to get them to look at him. I agree I wouldn't want to buy from a sales gimmick and that's what some of the suggestions sound like.

Yes Gizmom, there is a pdf file on the LSU Agcenter website about the tail switches, semen count, and motility. You may not remember Brafordman's spotted Brahman bull but that thing had a switch like a stallion.

True Grit Farms":3bnoyvtn said:
Son of Butch":3bnoyvtn said:
True Grit Farms":3bnoyvtn said:
Your (You're) just to (too) high class, the best meals are served on Butcher paper.
I couldn't help myself :)

TennesseeTuxedo tried to be the grammar Sheriff around here once, but he either quit or got fired. I should work on my proper grammar but that would take work, this is fun time.

I'm still on duty.

JW

I remember those Bulls, I am partial to Angus but appreciate seeing high quality no matter the breed, those Bulls are high quality for sure. The switch is long I had not noticed that. I will have to look up that article. Not doubting you just had never heard about it, which is one of the reasons I love this site. No one is to old to learn something new.

Gizmom

Latest posts