Priorities....pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Susie David

Reaction score
Sometimes you just gotta set some priorities in life....
winteronthefarm05027.jpg
winteronthefarm05029.jpg

winteronthefarm05030.jpg

winteronthefarm05021.jpg

winteronthefarm05026.jpg

winteronthefarm05033.jpg

Hey, that looks like fun! I guess snow is good for something after all. You can bet those kids will carry those memories for the rest of their lives.

Scotty":27o7792i said:
Nice tractor. Oh ya, nice looking family.

Scotty

That tractor is a classic!

Oh yeah, Scotty has it nailed. I think I would enjoy a coffee with those folks.

Bez!

Several years ago when my kids were young I tied on a 10 foot feed bunk with the rails and pulled it around in the snow. Things were going great, kids having a blast. OOOps - I turned the corner and the bunk passed the tractor taking off down the hill like a sled. Needless to say - bunk goes topsy turvy - kids go every where.
Whew - no one hurt and kids are saying lets do it again.

OK but don't tell your mom.

Yippe - great memories

RGV

There are some happy kids that will return to that memory many days in their lives. And one happy Oliver Driver. Well done.

Bret

Great pics, that's some good quality time!!
3rd picture down...is that the son-in -law?

Thanks for the compliments folks....yup, that's the son-in-law. All-in-all he's a hard worker, good father, and can sure buck some hay...we'll keep him now that he's been fixed.
Still working on the list of spring chores...thanks for the help in all the posts....we'll start with power washing the herd, then measuring Sam the Bull's SC then move on to some fence work.
The o'l Ollie has never failed to start...classic, I like that...I maintain that if it's not older than me then it damn sure ain't no antique. Dave Mc

Susie David":3rk0xrlg said:
yup, that's the son-in-law. All-in-all he's a hard worker, good father, and can sure buck some hay...we'll keep him now that he's been fixed.
Dave Mc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad my father/mother in law didn't require me to get fixed before he let me into the family!

Wasn't broke...worked way to well....fixed after I became a grandfather, again and again. Then the older daughter got jealous cause little sister had three and she had none...now I have five grandkids. And love to have them around...get to sugar them up and send then home...

Latest posts