Storm pics

Help Support CattleToday:

I heard there were storms in Southern MO but didn't know about Northern. Looks like you'll have a bit of work in front of you.

Wow, looks like it got you good. Hope it didn't mess up your shed to bad. Can't tell for sure but is that pecan? Sure looks like what happens to mine whenever we get a good wind.

Storm came through during our County Fair Horse Show. Only had 2 that really got upset. I was surprised because the wind was blowing hard and lightning was cracking. I heard there was hail in the system before it got to us.

Jogeephus":2t3olppc said:
Wow, looks like it got you good. Hope it didn't mess up your shed to bad. Can't tell for sure but is that pecan? Sure looks like what happens to mine whenever we get a good wind.

The tree on the roof is a maple. Not a lot of damage but enough to upset you when the roof was new. Anyway could have been worse.

Jogeephus":17od7iel said:

Ido have pecan trees in the yard and I do have limbs down from them to. I got most cleaned up and its raining again and more severe storms tomorrow.