Prince Michael II

Help Support CattleToday:

That is is a bit below the belt suggesting Princess Diana, as she was killed before he was even born and it is blasphemous even to think of such a thing.
and does anyone really care. The guy was a good singer and dancer now let him lay in peace.
God rest the Souls of all who have fallen for us to stay free, Be it Brits, Americans and Canadians.

HerefordSire":32dinqmu said:
peg4x4":32dinqmu said:
Elvis dyed his hair. :eek: :shock: naturally dark blond. :nod:

He is not near as good of a singer as I thought he was then. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
errmm What would dying hair have to do with talent?? Wouldn't matter what color I turned my hair I still couldn't carry a tune in a buclet with a lid on it. :lol2:
And yes,people are dieing everywhere,as am I and my daughter.. I can sit and cry "poor me" and sift ashes on my hair,or she and I can enjoy our little adventures. Which would you do?

chrisy":tafnwrum said:
God rest the Souls of all who have fallen for us to stay free, Be it Brits, Americans and Canadians.

Amen Crisy being that this is the 4th of July and we just had our Canada day on the 1st and used to be a British colony..

I guess in that regard I am thankful that these twits can go on and on about a "whatever" ,,,,freedom of speech is a great thing..