Prince Of Darkness

Help Support CattleToday:

ohiosteve":1cgsyfut said:
Can't we all just get along?

:D

No. That would not be human.

It was either Carl Sagan or Isaac Asimov who said the worse insult you can pay someone is to call them "human".

Fence, thanks. I think about him once in a while lately when I see the weather report. I hadn't seen where he posted for a while and was hoping he was in good health.

There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Asimov

melking":3988gsk3 said:
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Asimov

I enjoy reading his work. That is my favorite. I think I posted it on CT once upon a time.

I loved the lecture he did on the value of the moon. An hour or so of why the moon was necessary for the earth to evolve like it had. The very last sentence was something like....Of course it is most likely that there is a sign just outside of Pluto that says..."do not enter, experiment in progress".

melking":3ev4xpc5 said:
I loved the lecture he did on the value of the moon. An hour or so of why the moon was necessary for the earth to evolve like it had. The very last sentence was something like....Of course it is most likely that there is a sign just outside of Pluto that says..."do not enter, experiment in progress".

Yep. Without the moon there would be no - LUNATICS.

Latest posts