Predictions on tomorrow's games +2

Help Support CattleToday:

Just down by 15, and an onside kick attempt with over 13 minutes left?
How'd that work out Miss?
Now you're down by 22. :lol2:

A great bowl game!! 83 pts scored, neither team gave up, and final outcome was in doubt right up till the last, but somebody got to win and somebody got to lose. GT 49---Miss St 34.

If you notice I haven't been crowing too much about that game the last 2 days. O has a very good chance of ending the streak. I'm real nervous with the hype and a couple of lopsided games the last I've watched.

TennesseeTuxedo":1r7hsolr said:
M5farm":1r7hsolr said:
I went to bed but recorded the rest of the game. What conferences does MS play in ? Does anybody know?

Lol!

I hope you're this vocal around 7 or so tonight. I have a hunch you won't be.

Good morning Duck fans! :mrgreen: 5:20 am here on the left coast, most of the Noles are just headed to bed after a long night of partying with Jim Bo. While the Ducks are just waking up, saying their morning prayers and brushing their pearly whites...... Ah never mind, I can't wait

Some great games yesterday, I missed a couple picks for sure. Kathie is probably doing a happy dance still this morning, congrats to her and the bronco's. M5, maybe spend some of your free time picking out a shirt this morning for your pic. :lol:

I may have to paint a big o on my chest. I went to all the stores yesterday and asked for a duck shirt and they kept bringing me shirts with guys that look like zztop om them

Using the term "Duck Dynasty" is trying to catch on out here for Duck football, I really hope it doesn't. Mariota's first year some play by play guy kept referring to Mariota as the "fly'n Hawiian", luckily it died very quick.

Here's just a helpful suggestion for you M5,

www.amazon.com

I got your big time right here..

APTOPIX%20Peach%20Bowl%20Football.JPEG

ribbitjaws.0.gif

Dang--missed another one. Down goes Auburn to Wisconsin by 3pts.
That the same Wisconsin that Ohio State beat 59-0 a couple weeks ago?

That was a bit of surprise to me also, sec is not doing well in the bowls. More importantly I hape I didn't miss my Rosebowl prediction.

greybeard":36nprrcq said:
Dang--missed another one. Down goes Auburn to Wisconsin by 3pts.
That the same Wisconsin that Ohio State beat 59-0 a couple weeks ago?

Thats was the defense weve all come to know and love around here. The O did a good job all year just didnt have the D to back them up.

greybeard":2evcz4zb said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2evcz4zb said:
greybeard":2evcz4zb said:
Now to see if Baylor really is the house of cards I think them to be.

Baylor will be just fine.

You really don't know a lot about football do you? ,) :cboy: :hide: :p

Nope, hardly ever even played much....past college anyway. And you?

Latest posts