Predictions on tomorrow's games +2

Help Support CattleToday:

Wonder how far they'll drop in the polls for winning? Miss should stay where they are since it's a quality loss on the road. And their body off work- they beat Alabama. :)

Commercialfarmer":2c2klmhz said:
Putting in back ups in the 3rd quarter against the 9th rank team???? Yeah, the committee has major egg on its face.
Well, that 9th ranked team did put a 48-0 whuppin on Presbyterian in week 10...

Boykin is out now--he done enough..

Commercialfarmer":uqetdn6i said:
Putting in back ups in the 3rd quarter against the 9th rank team???? Yeah, the committee has major egg on its face.
Seems so. :(

The TCU team that fell from 3 to 6 in final #CFB25 has outscored its last two opponents 97-6.

greybeard":29u2u0il said:
Commercialfarmer":29u2u0il said:

The TCU team that fell from 3 to 6 in final #CFB25 has outscored its last two opponents 97-6.
A shame 59 wasn't enough to beat Baylor.

TexasBred":mbgmeq2u said:
greybeard":mbgmeq2u said:
Commercialfarmer":mbgmeq2u said:

A shame 59 wasn't enough to beat Baylor.
Your picks?

TexasBred":2r6euf3n said:
Alan":2r6euf3n said:
Kingfisher":2r6euf3n said:
How about TCU and Ol Miss?

The real TCU shows up today, Ol Miss wins big.
Well buddy....we can wipe our a$$ on that one. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Boy I guess, I really missed that one, I thought Ole Miss better than that. Also to Kingfisher it appears I don't know shyt about college football. :lol: TCU did send a statement to the college football committee, with luck oregon holds strong but if Ohio St messes up there will be ????

Alan":1kr77srb said:
Boy I guess, I really missed that one, I thought Ole Miss better than that. Also to Kingfisher it appears I don't know shyt about college football. :lol: TCU did send a statement to the college football committee, with luck oregon holds strong but if Ohio St messes up there will be ????

I too thought Ole Miss was better than they showed today-- I knew Ole Miss would have a lot of trouble containing Boykin, but figured too, that Ole Miss could keep up on the offense side of things--or at least keep it reasonably close-- what a disaster.

Well, regarding TCU and a statement, it still all falls back on Big12 more than the committee. Long flat said they wouldn't pick one in a tie--that it was up to Big 12 to do it and they did not.
Oh well, next year, that same TCU offense is coming back.

It just did. I wuz just thinking--GT has the running game--just let Thomas run every time, since they can't pass, then Wham-----a 40 yd td pass play.

Latest posts