prayers

Help Support CattleToday:

Yall be safe up that way. They are saying just rain here. I hope they are right. We are over do for serve weather. Haven't had a tornado close in probably three years. :hide:

circlew":fxigerrj said:
Yall be safe up that way. They are saying just rain here. I hope they are right. We are over do for serve weather. Haven't had a tornado close in probably three years. :hide:
you fortunite its been three days for us

man in Harvest just got into his home from last april storms, only to have it blown away again... one thing on our end was the constant wind, that started after the first storm kept it pushed north

Any extra prayers y'all may have would be appreciated up this way. The young man that helps me with chores and has been a prayer answered for me since my difficulty in January, his girl friend and her friend were in a bad accident Saturday night when her minivan hit black ice, went out of control and hit a tree. The friend has already had two surgeries and will have a long recovery, Jason's girl friend has been discharged and is on the mend. Saw a picture of that smashed vehicle:Scary!

CKC1586":1t9r64sf said:
Any extra prayers y'all may have would be appreciated up this way. The young man that helps me with chores and has been a prayer answered for me since my difficulty in January, his girl friend and her friend were in a bad accident Saturday night when her minivan hit black ice, went out of control and hit a tree. The friend has already had two surgeries and will have a long recovery, Jason's girl friend has been discharged and is on the mend. Saw a picture of that smashed vehicle:Scary!

Sending them from here.

Latest posts