Prayers for HD RIDER

Help Support CattleToday:

CottageFarm

Reaction score
HDR - I hope you don't mind that I start this thread, but I didn't want it to get lost in the other thread.

by HDRider » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:52 pm

And all, say a prayer for my Wife, she has breast cancer surgery Wednesday. Thank you....

Prayers said for you, your wife and family for strength and peace.

She's in my prayers too.

HD, Irving Weissman a biomedical researcher at Stanford found that cancer cells generate a protein called CD47 which disables the bodies immune system from recognizing cancer as a bad thing in the body. He then injected antibodies into cancerous mice and these antibodies disabled the cancer's ability to produce CD47 and the body recognized the cancer and attacked and killed it. He then tested this on human tissue such as mammary glands and a few other things and it worked equally well but especially well on mammary glands. Clinical trials will begin in a year and they plan on using this in combination with other treatments but it might just work on its own. This is a major breakthrough to say the least.

Here is an old link but the information I is recent - this month.

http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencenow/2 ... umors.html

My prayers are with your wife and the whole family. Listen to Jo he knows some stuff. I think he has an inside connection

Latest posts